Year-Round Earth Day for International SPA Association Members
Many companies today are focused on providing products that are safe and friendly to the environment. While some may celebrate these initiatives on Earth Day, many International SPA Association (ISPA) members are celebrating it year-round through their product offerings.
“The spa industry in general has a very sustainable focus already. Many ISPA members are growing their green product offerings as consumers demand more environmentally friendly products,” said Lynne McNees, president of the International SPA Association.
A sampling of International SPA Association members offering earth-friendly products:
- SOTHYS in Paris, France offers Beauty Garden Helianthus & Walnut Shells Scrub. A green alternative in skin exfoliation, formulated with walnut shells and sunflower oil for a visibly smoother skin.
- Naturopathica in New York, N.Y. offers Plant Stem Cell Serum. Powerful combinations of protective and corrective antioxidants that help restore smooth, more radiant-looking skin.
- Melle Beauty in Newscastle, Australia offers semi-precious gemstone soap. This cleansing soap features rich anti-oxidant properties while cleansing and nourishing the skin.
- Dr. Spiller Pure Skincare Solutions in Canton, Ga. offers Alpenrausch Certified Organic Skin Care. A skin care line with active ingredients found deep within the Bavarian Alps.
- Clarins in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France offers Hydraquench Collection. A line of self-adjusting moisturizers that delivers softness, comfort and perfect hydration.
- jane iredale in Great Barrington, Mass. offers Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream. This natural mineral BB cream is a multi-tasking dynamo that combines foundation, concealer, sunscreen and moisturizer in a one-step product.
- Dermastart in Winter Garden, Fla. offers Prana SpaCeuticals Reishi Mushroom Serum. This lightweight skin recovery serum helps relieve stressed skin from inflammation.
- Africology USA in Fulton, Mo. offers Anti-Oxidant Serum. An anti-aging serum that contains vitamin A for increased collagen and DNA stimulation, and improved texture and elasticity.
- Spa Revolutions in Escondido, Calif. offers Lava Shells. Recycled Tiger Striped Clams shells used to create the world’s most powerful heated massage tool.
- Mama Mio in London, England offers Mama Mio Eye Know. A multi-purpose do-it-all solution for all your eye needs – 24-hour moisture, de-puffing, dark shadow zapping, wrinkle fighting and brightening.
- One Love Organics in St. Simons Island, Ga. offers Supercritical Chia Oil. This pure, potent oil works wonders for your skin, absorbing quickly to moisturize, smooth and protect your sweet cheeks from the world outside.
- Teatulia Organic Teas in Denver, Colo. offers Lemongrass Herbal Infusion Tea. The tea bag itself is made out of corn silk and has no string or tag. The entire package is completely compostable.
- Kerstin Florian in Lake Forest, Calif. offers Mineral Wellness Soak. South African salts that contain a perfect, rare balance of over 60 essential minerals and trace elements to deeply nourish, detoxify, and rebalance the body.
- OSEA in Malibu, Calif. offers Atmosphere Protection Cream. This cream combines a marine base with dermal proteins to buffer the skin from dehydration, pollution and the elements.
- Ambre Blends, in Indianapolis, Ind. offers Invoke Pure Olive Oil Soap. This soap is made of pure olive oil and great for body and face, and is high in antioxidants.
- Spa Impressions, in Charlottesville, Va. offers Plantable Postcards. Handmade paper plantable postcard is printed directly on our handmade paper is made from recycled fibers and is recyclable. Dried flower petals and pine needles are included.
- Visit experienceispa.com for a listing of International SPA Association members and their product offerings.