crisis relief efforts
As an international community of spa professionals with members located all over the world and often in areas susceptible to extreme weather, ISPA consistently prioritizes crisis recovery efforts whenever tragic events occur. Below, ISPA has gathered a collection of resources to educate members on how to contribute to recent crisis relief efforts.
Maui Strong Relief Efforts
Hawaii Spa Association
The ISPA community supports the Hawaii Spa Association’s efforts to raise funds for the numerous spa and wellness workers who have been impacted by the fires in Maui. One hundred percent of the funds raised through their GoFundMe campaign will go to aid the spa and wellness workers impacted. Click here to make a donation.
Articles and Resources:
- American Red Cross
- Hawaii Community Foundation – Maui Strong Fund
- Maui United Way
- World Central Kitchen
- Chef Hui – Feed The People Maui
- Hearts of Montage Kapalua Bay Associate Emergency Relief Fund – Montage International
- 2023 Maui Wildfires Resource Handbook – Kaiser Permanente
- Maui Spa and Wellness Workers GoFundMe – Hawaii Spa Association
- PBS Article | How to Help Survivors of the Deadly Wildfires in Maui