REV UP THE ROMANCE THIS VALANTINE’S DAY WITH SAVVY SPA SAVINGS
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Just because the economy isn’t what it used to be, doesn’t mean you have to forgo a Valentine’s surprise for that special someone. Now’s the time to find fantastic spa deals that are easy on the wallet, from discounted treatments to complimentary services. Roses wilt and chocolates melt, so this holiday give the gift of spa – it’s not only a romantic gift but a healthful one too.
“This Valentine’s Day, what better way to reduce stress, recharge your batteries and reconnect with your loved one than by booking a day at the spa,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees? “We’re all living busy lives, so take this day to pause, and together experience the heart healthy benefits of massage, meditation and all the spa lifestyle has to offer.”
Here are some incredible Valentine’s Day specials offered by ISPA members to help you sweep your lover off their feet:
- VH Spa for Vitality + Health at Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale, AZ – 45-minute Cocoa Mint Full Body Treatment. $65 (normally $100). Every Wednesday in February get half off all 60- & 90-minute treatments!
- Elixir Mind Body Massage, Denver, CO – 60-minute hot stone treatment, arrangement of tulips, box of truffles and elixir tonic, $125.
- Solace Spa at Boyne Mountain, Boyne Falls, MI – One-night stay, breakfast and choice of a 50-minute spa treatment, $156.
- The Spa at South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA – 50/50 offer (Mon-Thur. 8am -10am) 50 minute Signature Massage, $50.
- The Spa at Capron Falls, Uxbridge, MA – Purchase $100 worth of spa gift certificates and receive a $25 certificate free. Book six facial peels for $300 (normally $600).
- Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa, Milton, NY – Mid-week spa sampler for two; each person chooses two 30-minute treatments, $200.
- Aspira Spa at The Osthoff Resort, Elkhart Lake, WI -Two-night stay for two with each person receiving two 50-minute spa services, $200.
- G20 Spa and Salon, Boston, MA – From Feb. 9-15, Couples Rasul Ceremony using six types of mud with aromatically infused steam to create a detoxifying body mask, $130 (normally $260).
- La Playa Beach & Golf Resort, Naples, FL – Full body cocoa sugar scrub, hot milk chocolate bath and a cocoa massage, $250.
- Trump Hotel, Las, Vegas, NV – Gemstone Diamond massage, using techniques created in Dubai and oils infused with diamonds, $275.
- The Hotel Hershey, Hershey, PA – Chocolate Fondue Wrap with a Chocolate Bean Polish, $185.
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. Founded in 1991, ISPA advances the spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities, promoting the value of the spa experience and speaking as the authoritative voice to foster professionalism and growth. http://www.experienceispa.com/.