ISPA Unveils Smartphone App for 20th Annual Conference & Expo
LEXINGTON, KY. – The International SPA Association developed an exclusive ISPA App for Smartphones to coincide with the 20th anniversary ISPA Conference & Expo celebration to be held at The Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in the Washington, D.C. area/National Harbor, MD from Nov. 15-18.
The free application is available for Androids, Blackberrys, iPads, iPhones and the iPod Touch. The ISPA Technology Task Force worked to bring all the important details of Conference together in an easy-to-navigate application, which provides attendees with information at their fingertips.
“We are excited to bring Conference attendees a fun and accessible way to plan their Conference experience,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “The ISPA App allows you to map out your Expo route, choose a restaurant to meet your industry friends for dinner, explore the myriad of local attractions, and more.”
The Technology Task Force worked with Global Experience Specialists and E-proDirect LLC to develop the special features of the application including:
- Make your travel arrangements by booking hotel rooms and flights (receive a 5 percent discount by flying on American Airlines).
- Navigate the Gaylord National to find meeting rooms, the spa and the Convention Center.
- Plan your daily Professional Development Sessions with a few taps on your phone. With more than 40 hours of education don’t get lost in the fray. Familiarize yourself with the speakers by reading up on them before your session begins.
- Plan your Expo route or search for exhibitors by category and booth number.
- Need help getting around D.C.? Find restaurants, museums and other fun things to do while you’re in town.
- Stay connected with other attendees through ISPA’s FaceBook and accounts.
Downloading the ISPA App is easy. Search “ISPA” or “ISPA 2010” in the iPhone App Store or Android Marketplace. Or click on one of the following links on your phone to download the application: Blackberry, Blackberry 4.5, Blackberry 4.7 (Storm or later models), Google Android, Windows Mobile. Once you’ve downloaded the ISPA App be sure to check-in frequently for up-to-the-minute news on the 20th anniversary events.
Register to attend the 2010 ISPA Conference & Expo at .
About the International SPA Association
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the global spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities to foster professionalism and growth. More details on ISPA are available on http://www.experienceispa.com/.