Spas Make Valentine’s Day Gifting Simple
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Forget flowers and don’t even think about teddy bears this Valentine’s Day. Instead show that special someone how much you care with time at the spa. You can indulge your sweetheart with a soothing spa treatment, or couples can relax together with a time-out at the spa.
“With the stress of the holidays finally over, Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity for you and a loved one to de-stress,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “In fact, stress is the No. 1 reason people go to the spa. There is no better place to take a time-out and reconnect.”
ISPA members are offering specials this Valentine’s Day that will make your heart flutter:
- The Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, FL – Harmonize: The Art of Couple’s Massage lets couples learn massage techniques that they can use at home throughout the year. This 70-minute session is conducted under the watchful eye of a massage therapist who will guide you to perfection for $190.
- Don CeSar Beach Resort, A Loews Hotel, St. Pete Beach, FL – Chocolate Raspberry Anti Oxidant Facial exfoliates skin with raspberry seeds, then moisturizes with a chocolate mask loaded with vitamins. The crowning finish is a nutrient-rich hydrating raspberry infused crème. This 45-minute treatment at $75 includes a complimentary three-piece travel kit and is valued at $30.
- Lake Austin Spa Resort, Austin, TX – Love in Any Language with Special Guest Chef: Elizabeth Escobedo teaches you the history behind Valentine’s Day while enjoying a four course Valentine’s tea. You’ll learn the recipes too so you can recreate them at home. Rates start at $1,555 per person, for a three night resort package in signature accommodations.
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz, NY – There’s no better time to renew your vows and I Do…Take Two lets you do it in style. You’ll enjoy charming Victorian accommodations, all meals and a spa credit for $329 per person.
- The Oaks at Ojai, Ojai, CA – A Pre-V-Day stay, Feb. 1-12 for two includes food, workouts and evening programs for $144 each (a 25 percent savings).
- Oasis Day Spa, New York, NY – Couples Duet Package includes 60-minute side-by-side facials and massages for $400.
- The Ritz-Carlton Westchester Spa, White Plains, NY – Champagne Sugar Scrub exfoliates with raw sugar cane, while champagne grapes provide antioxidants for the appearance of youthful skin. Orange essential oils act as a calming antiseptic, while green tea soothes the skin. This 60-minute treatment is offered at $150.
- The Spa at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey, PA – The Chocolate Spa-Sampler, Feb. 1-25, will get your mouth watering with a cocoa massage, cocoa bath and a choice of polish or sugar scrub. A three-hour treatment for $196.
- Spa Réveil, Austin, TX – 24K Gold Facial fights off damaging free radicals and prevents premature aging while stimulating cellular growth. Available through Feb. 28 for $150.
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. Founded in 1991, ISPA advances the spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities, promoting the value of the spa experience and speaking as the authoritative voice to foster professionalism and growth. http://www.experienceispa.com/.