ISPA Announces 2022 ISPA Conference Sponsors
The International SPA Association (ISPA) is pleased to announce sponsors for the 2022 ISPA Conference, which will be held May 2 – 4 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. A total of 35 sponsors representing a robust cross-section of industry organizations will showcase new products, services and technology at this year’s event.
“ISPA’s resource partner members are vital to our association and our industry, and the tremendous generosity they’ve displayed even while dealing with supply chain issues and other challenges during the pandemic has meant so much to our community. We’re so grateful for their commitment to the industry and their support of ISPA,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “After more than two years since our last in-person Conference, we look forward to celebrating their many innovative and exciting offerings at our 30th ISPA Conference.”
Five Platinum sponsors will highlight the ways in which they have evolved to better serve the needs of the spa industry and share their latest innovations with attendees at the 2022 ISPA Conference.
- Agilysys ResortSuite will share their strengthened guest-facing technology solutions, which provide convenient appointment booking and guest check-in processes and utilize improved back-end tools to simplify spa management and allow spas to operate at reduced staffing levels
- Book4Time will showcase the simplicity of their contactless experiences, enhanced activities booking module and their brand-new terminals for Book4Time Pay, which allows properties to save money on transactions, access advanced reports and seamlessly manage financial transactions.
- Éminence Organic Skin Care will highlight new seasonal launches, including their Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Collection, which features two new products as well as reformulations of three existing Strawberry Rhubarb products that work to reveal fresh, hydrated skin.
- FarmHouse Fresh will present 20 all-new, fresh-grown skin care favorites, including botanical boosters blended with ceramides, niacinamide and vitamin C, brightening & acne-busting peel pads, ultra-rich bakuchiol butter, a foaming glycolic cleanser with bee balm and more.
- Technogym will invite attendees into the world of creative fitness, where exercise and fun merge. Their new Excite line makes training more enjoyable and inspiring for people of any age or fitness level with its myriad workouts and countless entertainment options.
ISPA’s nine Gold and 21 Silver sponsors will also be sharing an array of new products and innovations.
BABOR, Gharieni, HydraFacial, Hydropeptide, Kerstin Florian, LEMI Group, Oakworks, Universal Companies Inc. and Yon-Ka Paris.
Bodyworkmall, Bryte, CODAGE Paris, COSMEDIX Skincare, Dazzle Dry, Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare, Green II Gold, Groupon, haia Wellness, jane iredale – The Skincare Makeup, Natura Bisse International, Perfect Corp, Pietro Simone Skincare, Seed to Skin, Silken Pure, Sothys USA, Spa Business, SpaSpace, The Spa Mart, Wrap Up by VP and Wrigley Media Group.
More information about the 2022 ISPA Conference and its full list of sponsors be found at attendispa.com.