ISPA Announces 2016 Conference & Expo Platinum Level Sponsors
The International SPA Association (ISPA) is pleased to announce six platinum level sponsors for the upcoming 2016 ISPA Conference & Expo, taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas, Nev. on Sept. 13-15. Sponsors represent a wide array of organizations within the spa industry ranging from skincare and fitness to technology.
“We appreciate each of our generous sponsors as they remain dedicated and loyal to the spa industry. They continue to raise the bar which helps to provide an amazing event for our attendees. As we explore the theme Innovate, this year, we are thrilled to give attendees the opportunity to discover new information, new ideas, new sources of inspiration and new products,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees.
Our six platinum sponsors unveil exciting innovations, including:
- Elemis will launch their new BIOTEC skin care line which is scientifically proven to increase cell energy by up to 27 percent
- HydroPeptide will showcase their See the Difference campaign, an initiative to contribute to clean water projects inspired by 2015 ISPA Conference & Expo keynote speaker Scott Harrison of charity: water.
- Matrix Fitness will allow attendees to experience what facilities can provide to their guests by showcasing a variety of cardio and strength lineups such as the Johnny G In-Trinity board and 7xi consoles.
- Nelly de Vuyst will showcase the VitaLift-C HA Serum which combines vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles.
- ResortSuite will highlight the ResortSuite WEB software which allows guests to book a room and spa services, access member statements, create itineraries and more. They also are sponsoring the registration bags given to all attendees, benefiting Stand Up To Cancer’s research efforts.
- Technogym will showcase two recent product innovations: SKILLMILL, the world’s first non-motorized machine to train and improve power and agility, and GROUP CYCLE CONNECT, a complete indoor cycling solution.
More information about the 2016 ISPA Conference & Expo can be found by visiting attendISPA.com.