Give the Gift of Relaxation this Holiday Season
With the holiday season quickly approaching, it’s time to start making a list of gifts to buy and checking it twice, without letting the stress of the season get to you. Spas are helping spread the gift of relaxation through offering special treatments for the holiday season. The International SPA Association (ISPA) members have a few ideas on how to give the gift of relaxation this year.
“Men and women alike, everyone can use a little stress reduction. The number one reason people go to the spa worldwide is to learn how to manage their stress,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “We know that three out of four spas offer some type of package deal throughout the year. Check with your local spa to see the package deals they are offering this season.”
Grab your shopping list and head over to your local spa; you’ll find the perfect gift-giving treatments to cover everyone on your list, even yourself. Listed below are a few ISPA members who are offering special packages for the holidays:
- Hiatus Spa + Retreat, Austin and Dallas, Texas – 80-minute winter wonderland experience, a cranberry-pomegranate body scrub, massage and pomegranate ginger cocktail, $195.
- Kelly’s Spa at the Mission Inn, Riverside, Calif. – 50-minute gingerbread body cookie scrub, brown sugar and ginger scrub, almond polish, and warm vanilla hydration, $120.
- Spa Réveil, Austin, Texas – 90-minute 24K gold facial complete with a peppermint pedicure, $180.
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs, Corona, Calif. – 80-minute pumpkin spice whipped honey scrub, moisturizing body wrap and honeysuckle orange custard massage, $158.
- Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. – 100-minute holiday blitz with an herbal spice body polish, peppermint cream hydration, manicure and pedicure, $120.
- Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, France – 50-minute gourmet break, a massage, hot towel wrap and mint hydration served with afternoon tea, champagne and pastries, $468.
- Silverado Resort and Spa, Napa, Calif. – 50-minute sugar plum facial, plum and ice wine masque, complete with a blueberry lotion, $130.
- AWAY Spa, Austin, Texas – 60-minute holiday hideaway with a brown sugar and cinnamon body scrub and extended massage with vanilla butter, $150.
- Bloom Spa Toya, Abutagun, Hokkaido, Japan – 120-minute sBloom Spa Toya, Abutagun, Hokkaido, Japan – 120-minute sweet vanilla treatment, incorporating a sugar and salt body scrub followed by oil treatment and facial, $420.
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa, Skaneateles, N.Y. – 100-minute hot toddy for the body treatment, a nectar milk hydration, bourbon and brown sugar exfoliation and peppery caramel milk lotion, $135.
- Sundara Inn & Spa, Wisconsin Dells, Wis. – 80-minute bountiful harvest experience, combining a pumpkin spice body scrub with a pomegranate and sweet fig massage, $190.
- Solace Spa at Boyne Mountain, Boyne Falls, Mich. – 80-minute winter solstice package, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon body scrub, mineral mask and vanilla lotion, $155.
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, Ontario, Canada – 90-minute gold plumping facial, copper-enriched peel, repairing gold serum finished with an oat and wheat hydration, $250
- The Umstead Hotel and Spa, Cary, N.C. – 90-minute organic pomegranate manicure and pedicure, pomegranate sugar scrub and moisturizing pomegranate lotion, $110.
For more holiday offerings and gift ideas contact ISPA.