Get Healthy, Protected, Spa-Worthy Skin This Summer
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Summer is officially here and that means it’s time to get serious about your skin care routine. This is the season when pedicures are a must and applying sunscreen goes without saying. If you’ve tried everything under the sun and still haven’t found the results you were looking for then it’s time to upgrade your summer time routine with products from the spa.
“It’s no secret that the best results-oriented products for your skin can be found at the spa,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “It’s important to learn not only what the right product for your skin is, but how to properly incorporate it into your skincare routine. The spa is the perfect place to educate yourself and learn from a licensed professional what’s right for you.”
According to the ISPA U.S. Spa Industry Study, 85 percent of spas introduced an anti-aging treatment onto their menu. While a spa treatment will kick start you on the road to results, it’s important to take the spa experience home with the right products to achieve the best results. With the help of these ISPA members you’ll be summer ready in no time.
- Eminence Organic Skin Care’s Tropical Vanilla Sun Cream SPF 32 provides natural protection for all skin types. Specifically designed for the face this sun cream will increase your skin’s moisture content by 250 percent. The ingredients of shea butter, zinc oxide, vanilla and biocomplexTM will hydrate, revitalize and protect your skin. The suggested retail price is $68.
- HydroPeptide’s SPF 30 Anti-Wrinkle Skin Enhancing UV Protection cream contains medicinal galangal to fight acne and enhance the sunscreen’s SPF score. Acai berries full of antioxidants, amino acids and essential fatty acids battle premature aging. Its lightweight feel is perfect under makeup. The product can be purchased for $40.
- Nontoxique’s Restore Day Crème is a facial quality crème developed for hands and feet. Created by a manicurist the crème utilizes pure antioxidants and vitamins A, C, D, E and K to defy age at a cellular level. It’s loaded with moisturizing mango butter, sea buckthorn and avocado oil to nourish and fend off free radicals. Restore Day Crème retails for $24.
- Phytomer’s Sea Tonic Stretch Mark Reducing Cream is formulated with marine succharide, a patented compound obtained from brown algae. It helps to diminish the size and color of stretch marks by regenerating the cells responsible for restructuring connective tissue. Ingredients like apricot kernel oil, shea butter and phyeohydrane helps prevent new stretch marks from appearing. The cream retails for $60.
- Skin Authority’s Moisturizing Mist packs a grape seed infusion of antioxidants and vitamins in a feather light spray. The convenient on-the-go spray allows you to rehydrate anywhere. It’s ideal for dry, cracked or flaky skin especially for those suffering from eczema or rosacea. The spray can be bought for $40.
- TantasiaTM from Jane Iredale – THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP® is a sunless tanner that won’t leave you orange or streaky. It works with your skin pigmentation to create a gradual, custom, natural glow. It works instantly, but also builds over a three day period so you can customize your color level. It contains wheat protein and can double as a moisturizer for the face and body, plus it has a fresh citrus scent. TantasiaTM retails for $36.
You can find all of the products listed at spas around the world by visiting experienceispa.com and searching for a spa near you.
About International SPA Association
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. Founded in 1991, ISPA advances the spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities, promoting the value of the spa experience and speaking as the authoritative voice to foster professionalism and growth. More details on ISPA are available on experienceispa.com.