The path to renewal starts here.
During the past few months, our valued ISPA member community has joined together to ensure the spa industry navigates through these extraordinary times together. We hope that you have found being part of the ISPA family as a valued investment and plan to renew your membership prior to it expiring on September 30, 2020. As you evaluate your budget and plan for the year ahead, please know your continued commitment to ISPA will be greatly appreciated and have a resounding positive impact on the industry. We will continue to be here to aid in the recovery process and do everything we can to provide access to the resources needed to maintain the highest standards of health and safety.
As a thank you from ISPA, all renewed members will receive a decal that can be displayed at your place of business to emphasize its commitment to ISPA’s sanitation and hygiene standards.
HOW TO RENEW ONLINE:
- Visit experienceispa.com and log in by selecting "Member Login" at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once logged in, choose “My Account” followed by “My Profile”.
- You are now entering ISPA’s online membership portal that will allow you to update your membership, pay outstanding invoices and access your event registrations.
- Once in the member portal, you will select “Manage My Account”, hover over the green box and select “Renew”.
- This will allow you to complete your membership renewal online.
We understand that everyone is dealing with unique circumstances, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to Stacie Wallace with questions related to your renewal.