LEXINGTON, Ky. - LiveSpa magazine, a publication produced by the International SPA Association, is back with its second annual edition to educate the consumer on all things spa. This year's timeless issue will be available in June and delves further into the questions that spa newcomers and veterans need answers to, but are often to shy to ask.
"With so much misinformation about the spa lifestyle, from treatments to cost to benefits consumers need to be educated on what the spa lifestyle is all about and what it can do for them," said ISPA President Lynne McNees. "The number one reason people go to spas is to deal with stress and relax. LiveSpa addresses everything you need to know before, during and after a spa experience."
Planned articles include:
- Got a Hundred Bucks? Go Spa! - a look at some wallet friendly treatments
- Think You're Too Manly for the Spa? Think Again! -tough guys treatments
- Amenities Made Simple - turn your one hour treatment into a full day of bliss
- De-Stress With Dr. Bauer - Q & A with a Mayo Clinic doctor
- Secrets of an Active Spa-goer - tips from what to wear to booking a treatment
- Here Comes the Sun - a look at new products offering SPF protection
LiveSpa will be available in June through ISPA's 3,200 members as well as on http://www.experienceispa.com/. You can also search for ISPA member spas in your area or specific product manufacturers online. And LiveSpa will once again be in the hands of top fashionistas at September's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week!
About the International SPA Association
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. Founded in 1991, ISPA advances the spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities, promoting the value of the spa experience and speaking as the authoritative voice to foster professionalism and growth. More details on ISPA are available on http://www.experienceispa.com/.