LEXINGTON, Ky. - The International SPA Association has updated and redesigned its association and Conference Web sites and combined them under one site - http://www.experienceispa.com/. Launched on April 1, the redesigned and updated Web site is a reflection of the ever-growing spa industry.
"In order to meet the needs of an advancing association and growing global marketplace, ISPA is constantly searching for new business tools and solutions to strengthen our members' businesses," said ISPA President Lynne Walker McNees. "The new ISPA Web site is a testament to the progress of our members and the spa industry as a whole."
The ISPA Web site has become an essential communications tool for spa professionals, spa-goers and the media. The updates go far beyond a new design and streamlined navigation.
- Automated job bank - The ISPA Job Bank allows members to post, edit and remove ads and view resumes at any time. Additionally, all spa professionals are welcome to post their resumes.
- Enhanced spa-goer section - ISPA's 2004 Consumer Trends Report found that most people would feel more comfortable if they had more guidance during their first steps into the spa experience. The Visit A Spa section addresses these concerns and questions, which can enhance the spa experience for people worldwide.
- ISPA Foundation section - The Foundation's impressive work has resulted in numerous business tools to support the industry and its professionals. This section maps out the Foundation's resources, events and plans for the future.
- New industry calendar format - Searchable by month, location or event name, the calendar is brimming with events throughout the year.
The site will continue to be developed without disruption to users. Coming attractions include:
- An improved member directory with advanced searching capabilities and enhanced profiles for each ISPA member.
- Enhanced member spa listings so spa-goers can search by a spa's services and offerings in addition to location, spa type or name. This is sure to assist spa-goers in reaching ISPA member spas.
Celebrating its 15th anniversary in 2005, the International SPA Association strives to advance the professionalism of the spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities, to promote the value of the spa experience to society and to be the authoritative voice of the spa industry.