LEXINGTON, Ky. - Girlfriends around the globe will spend some girl time together this week to catch up with their favorite fictional friends - the ladies of Sex and the City. No matter which fabulous lady you identify with one thing is for certain - International SPA Association members are ensuring that there's a spa experience out there to fit you. Going to the spa with your friends is not only fun, but a great way to save money.
"Sharing the spa experience with a group of friends is the perfect way to relax and reconnect," said ISPA President Lynne McNees. "Recommendations from friends is one of the top motivators in deciding to go to the spa. With so many spas offering packages it's easy to plan a girls retreat."
Raise your cosmos and toast these girlfriend getaways from ISPA members:
- Sophisticated moms like Charlotte will enjoy a trip to Aspira Spa at the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake, WI for the Girlfriend's Celebration Package. During your stay you'll receive $125 in spa credits, complimentary yoga classes and learn how to prepare a delicious meal in a cooking workshop. Take advantage of this package until June 30 for $249 per person.
- Carrie Bradshaw sets the trends and fellow fashionistas will love Ocean Place Resort and Spa's Shop and Stay Package in Long Branch, NJ. Energize before hitting the shops with a complimentary breakfast buffet. You and your friends will be taken to the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets to enjoy a day of shopping. After you're done, unwind with 20 percent off any one-hour spa treatment.
- Samantha lovers are over-the-top and The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami has the perfect ladies-only getaway package. The half-day program includes a manicure and pedicure, aromatherapy massage and aromatherapy facial. You'll finish off the day in true Samantha fashion by adding some Miami spice with a belly dancing class. All for $485 per person.
- Ladies who are all business identify with Miranda and will appreciate this straight forward escape for you and your friends at The Spa at Sedona Rogue in Sedona, AZ. For two nights you can hang out in deluxe accommodations, use your $200 spa credit and take advantage of your $100 dining credit for Reds Restaurant. Beginning June 1-August 31, 2010 for $700, based on double occupancy.
- Gather your girls for a premiere party on May 26 at KeyLime Cove's Paradise Mist Spa in Gurnee, IL. The Sass in the Suburbs event begins at 6:00 p.m., and for $15 you'll receive mini manicures and pedicures, chair massages and beauty and nutrition tips. Plus, there will be appetizers and cosmopolitans!
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the global spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities to foster professionalism and growth. More details on ISPA are available on http://www.experienceispa.com/.