LEXINGTON, Ky. - Awards season can be an exciting and fearful time for many celebrities. With the thrill of recognition comes the terror of being scrutinized from every angle. While many of us will never be subjected to such critical analysis we still want to look red carpet ready. Spa products and treatments are the perfect way to prep for an event, family portrait or fun night out. It's easy to get your hands onto the same spa products celebs use since skin care products are sold in 97 percent of all spas according to the ISPA 2010 U.S. Spa Industry Study. And, they won't break the bank since spa products on average retail for $43.
"A spa professional can analyze your skin, recommend products to fit your needs and have you looking your best in no time," said International SPA Association President Lynne McNees. "With 20,600 spas in the U.S. alone it's easy to find a spa that's perfect for you."
With the help of these ISPA members you'll look like you're on your way to the Academy Awards (whether you really are or not).
- Fans of Eminence Organics like Jennie Garth, Katherine Heigl and Alicia Silverstone will love the $26 Cinnamon Kiss Lip Plumper. You'll feel the tingle as the natural ingredient of cinnamon plumps up your pout. The $64 Lime Stimulating Masque will revitalize your complexion while improving blemish prone areas thanks to phytohormones and vitamins found in lime.
- Jessica Simpson is a fan of Jurlique's Rosewater Balancing Mist. It's great for moisturizing and prepping skin before applying makeup. The marshmallow, rose and grapefruit seed contained in the $21 mist work together to help balance your skin.
- Murad sent A-list stars nominated for an Oscar and a Golden Globe this year (Natalie Portman, Annette Bening and Nicole Kidman) their Award-Season Survival Kit. The kit features products to keep you fresh faced before and after your close up. It includes a $35 Renewing Cleansing Cream to exfoliate and remove all traces of makeup, a $65 bottle of Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture to keep skin glowing all night and the $49.50 Sleep Reform Dietary Supplements that help encourage shuteye while improving the cellular renewal process after a big night out.
- Skin Authority has two secret weapons in their arsenal to get you camera ready. The $125 Wrinkle Reversing Serum instantly plumps and the $120 Dramatic Eye Lift is like having a filler without the needles. Stars including Samantha Brown, Ellen K and Kevin Sorbo love the line.
- Protect your skin with SkinCeutical's Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50® for $30. Jennifer Lopez is a fan of the line and uses the paraben-free mattifying fluid to protect her skin from damaging UV rays.
- Glee star Naya Rivera and E! Red Carpet Host Ryan Seacrest love Skin 2 Skin Care products. The $65 Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum promotes collagen growth and the $42 Revitalizing Eye Gel are staples of Hollywood makeup artists. The serum promotes collagen production while the eye gel reduces puffiness and brightens dark circles with the help of anti-oxidants.
- The new results-driven Rejuvenating Facial Peel at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami will have celeb fans like Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez, who frequent the Miami spa, lining up. With the aid of natural fruit acids this peel instantly reduces fine lines and wrinkles while leaving you with radiant skin. This 80-minute treatment is available through February for $195.
- Keep your eyes peeled for celebrities while you treat yourself to a true star treatment with the Ultimate Pre-Red Carpet Spa Experience available at Spa Montage Beverly Hills. This package includes four treatments and products to take home to continue your camera ready experience. You'll enjoy an anti-aging facial using oxygen serums to firm and contour, body sculpting therapy to target tummies and thighs, a beautiful back and arms facial to get glowing skin in those low cut dresses and an Elements of Earth Wrap to draw out impurities. This deluxe package is available through March for $1,050 and it's recommended to book treatments over the course of two to three days.
About International SPA Association
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. Founded in 1991, ISPA advances the spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities, promoting the value of the spa experience and speaking as the authoritative voice to foster professionalism and growth. More details on ISPA are available on experienceispa.com.