- The ISPA room block has limited rooms left at the reduced rate on the nights of April 13 and April 16. If you are unable to book online for these nights or have difficulties when making your reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805 571 4111 for assistance.
The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara is the official host hotel of the inaugural ISPA Resource Partner Summit and ISPA Talent Symposium. It welcomes visitors with five-star amenities, scenic ocean views and easy access to the region’s vineyards, restaurants, shops and attractions. If you have any questions about hotel booking, please contact email@example.com.
*Although the resort fee has been reduced to $20 for ISPA attendees, Marriott messaging will reflect standard pricing of $39 when ISPA guests make their reservations at the link above. This displayed price cannot be altered in the Marriott's system to reflect ISPA's reduced rate. The price will be adjusted to the reduced rate when ISPA guests check in.
- Below resort fee inclusions
- Reduced resort fee
- Reduced valet parking fee
- 20% discount on standard spa pricing (show badge)
- Unlimited high-speed internet access hotel wide (not including meeting space)
- One bottle of Tortoise Creek Pinot Noir Wine per stay, available in your guestroom
- Fitness Center, Spa facility use, and access to private, professional grade clay tennis courts
- Ambassadors of the Environment Guided Ecohike Tour
- Complimentary Bike Rental for 2 Hours, based on availability
- Complimentary Shuttle Ride to Sandpiper Gold Course
- Complimentary Shoe Shine throughout stay
- Complimentary Local and Credit Card Calls
- Early Morning Coffee in the lobby