The International SPA Association will hold its innaugural ISPA Talent Symposium and ISPA Resource Partner Summit April 14 – 15 at The Ritz-Carlton, Bacara in Santa Barbara, CA. This two-day event will be a first of its kind for the spa industry and focus solely on workforce issues.
Engaging one’s team is key to attracting and retaining employees in today’s competitive labor market, and the new ISPA Talent Symposium will highlight energetic and innovative approaches to solving workforce challenges. In addition to insight from established spa industry and workforce development professionals, the event will feature a keynote speaker providing high-impact takeaways attendees can use to build an engaged workforce.
The day prior to the ISPA Talent Symposium, a half-day Resource Partner Summit will take place that will focus exclusively on the issues that matter to ISPA’s valued resource partner members, such as the rise of online retailing, how to capture the attention of spa decision-makers and more. In this distinct event, leading spa industry professionals will offer feedback and guided think-tank discussions to emphasize resource partners' voice in the spa industry.
Register today for $399 by clicking here and logging in to the ISPA Member Portal.
The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara is the official host hotel of the inaugural ISPA Resource Partner Summit and ISPA Talent Symposium. It welcomes visitors with five-star amenities, scenic ocean views and easy access to the region’s vineyards, restaurants, shops and attractions. If you have any questions about hotel booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Although the resort fee has been reduced to $20 for ISPA attendees, Marriott messaging will reflect standard pricing of $39 when ISPA guests make their reservations at the link above. This displayed price cannot be altered in the Marriott's system to reflect ISPA's reduced rate. The price will be adjusted to the reduced rate when ISPA guests check in.
- Below resort fee inclusions
- Reduced resort fee
- Reduced valet parking fee
- 20% discount on standard spa pricing
- Unlimited high-speed internet access hotel wide (not including meeting space)
- One bottle of Tortoise Creek Pinot Noir Wine per stat, available in your guestroom
- Fitness Center, Spa facility use, and access to private, professional grade clay tennis courts
- Ambassadors of the Environment Guided Ecohike Tour
- Complimentary Bike Rental for 2 Hours, based on availability
- Complimentary Shuttle Ride to Sandpiper Gold Course
- Complimentary Shoe Shine throughout stay
- Complimentary Local and Credit Card Calls
- Early Morning Coffee in the lobby