The International SPA Association will hold a NEW event focused solely on the resource partner needs, challenges and trends on April 14, 2020 at The Ritz-Carlton, Bacara. The half-day Resource Partner Summit will focus exclusively on the issues that matter to ISPA's valued resource partner members, such as the rise of online retailing, how to capture the attention of spa decision-makers and more. In this distinct event, leading spa industry professionals will offer feedback and guided think-tank discussions to emphasize resource partners' voice in the spa industry.
Each Resource Partner Summit registration will also include full access to the April 15 ISPA Talent Symposium held the following day at the same venue. Space will be limited to the first 100 registrants.
Register today for $399 (access to both days) by clicking here and logging in to the ISPA Member Portal. If interested in sponsorship opportunities, click below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara is the official host hotel of the inaugural ISPA Resource Partner Summit and ISPA Talent Symposium. It welcomes visitors with five-star amenities, scenic ocean views and easy access to the region’s vineyards, restaurants, shops and attractions. If you have any questions about hotel booking, please contact email@example.com.
*Although the resort fee has been reduced to $20 for ISPA attendees, Marriott messaging will reflect standard pricing of $39 when ISPA guests make their reservations at the link above. This displayed price cannot be altered in the Marriott's system to reflect ISPA's reduced rate. The price will be adjusted to the reduced rate when ISPA guests check in.
- Below resort fee inclusions
- Reduced resort fee
- Reduced valet parking fee
- 20% discount on standard spa pricing
- Unlimited high-speed internet access hotel wide (not including meeting space)
- One bottle of Tortoise Creek Pinot Noir Wine per stat, available in your guestroom
- Fitness Center, Spa facility use, and access to private, professional grade clay tennis courts
- Ambassadors of the Environment Guided Ecohike Tour
- Complimentary Bike Rental for 2 Hours, based on availability
- Complimentary Shuttle Ride to Sandpiper Gold Course
- Complimentary Shoe Shine throughout stay
- Complimentary Local and Credit Card Calls
- Early Morning Coffee in the lobby
Reserve your hotel room here.