This is sure to be a memorable year for ISPA, as Phoenix is the first host we’ve had outside of Las Vegas in six years. As preparations for #ISPA2018 begin to reach their end, we’re so close we can almost taste it!
Few cities are more ideally-placed for a diverse selection of both classic and hip eateries. With proximity to the southern border, much of Phoenix’s local cuisine has delectable Latin roots, with both Texan and Californian influences. This combination makes for some intriguing and delicious dining options. Get ready to see what Phoenix is made of and trust us: The city will be almost as fully-packed with action as its legendary burritos are with deliciousness.
Coincidentally, we will be in Phoenix during the state of Arizona’s Restaurant Week! Below you will find links to articles featuring some of the city’s best food and beverage options. Phoenix is always replete with visitors and these are all hot spots, so be sure to make your dinner reservations as soon as possible.
Taste of the Town
- Phoenix Restaurant Week Options – Restaurant weeks work to attract not only foodies but all sorts of tourism to cities in the U.S. See what discounts are being offered while we’re in Phoenix.
- Central Phoenix Dining – Our host hotel and partnering locations will be located in the heart of Central Phoenix. Some close-by options are sure to sweeten the deal!
- Thrillist’s Best Restaurants in Phoenix – See if your tastes measure up to the restaurants Thrillist vouches for in this article from the digital lifestyle brand.
- Burrito Hot Spots – Check out this beautiful pathway to Phoenix burrito heaven. The last one is sure to make your mouth water!
- Late Night Bites – Need to satisfy those late-night hunger pangs? These stops will be your salvation.
- Featured on Food Network – From Guy Fieri to Cupcake Wars, check out the impressive list of Phoenix restaurants that have been on the Food Network.
Brew Yourself a Favor
- Thrillist’s Best Bars in Phoenix – Hit the town for a drink at one of the bars on Thrillist’s Best Bars list.
- Light Rail Pub Crawl – One of the great things about Phoenix is the Valley Metro Light Rail, an inexpensive mode of travel that helps to reduce the city’s footprint. You won’t want to leave Phoenix without experiencing the Drinks by Rail.
- Phoenix Breweries – If a brewery is more your scene, Visit Phoenix has made a list of Phoenix breweries that any city would be proud of.
- Downtown Coffee Spots – Perhaps the most-loved (and most-needed) part of the day is when a rejuvenating cup of coffee is placed into your hands. Whether you like it hot or cold, these coffee joints have it all and will be just a short walk or taxi ride away.
- Thrillist’s Best Coffee Shops in Phoenix – If you love exploring the local offerings and want to find something to suit your high coffee standards, take a look at Phoenix’s best coffee shops according to Thrillist.