The annual ISPA Conference & Expo attracts more than 2,000 spa professionals from across the globe. The spa industry’s must-attend event features three days of educational sessions, inspirational keynotes and an Expo floor filled with over 220 exhibitors showcasing innovative products and services.
If you're a spa member and this is your first time registering for Conference, you’ve come to the right place!
Registering for Conference through your member profile is a quick and easy process that can be done by logging in to your member profile from either the www.experienceispa.com site or www.attendispa.com.
Steps to Register:
- Once you’re into your Member Portal, click the Events tab at the top of the landing page. Under Events, you’ll see the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo in the listing.
- Clicking on this listing will take you to an Overview page which lays out the “what, where and why” of the ISPA Conference & Expo.
- At the top right corner of the Overview page, you’ll see a “Register Now” icon. Clicking on this icon will take you to a landing page of Conference Ticket options with their descriptions, including: Wednesday Day Pass, Thursday Day Pass, Friday Day Pass and a Full Conference Pass.
- Select the quantity of the tickets you want and click “Add” to place the tickets in your online cart.
- Clicking “Add” will produce a popup screen that allows you to add specific attendees by name. Be mindful on this step while registering attendees other than yourself. There is a search field for you to find the attendee you’re adding. If they’re already in our system, their name will appear. If not, just add their name and email address and they will be added to the system. Be sure to initially assign tickets to the appropriate people, and if there are any changes to be made with your registration, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your selected tickets will populate under your Order Summary, where you can read the “fine print,” accept the terms and conditions and check out like you would in any online checkout store.
There you have it! Now that you’re a registration pro, head over to your member portal and take advantage of the early bird registration discount until the end of March.
Resource partner members will be contacted about registering for Conference. If you're a resource partner and want to sponsor or exhibit at #ISPA2019, contact your Account Executive to discuss options.
For more information on the Member Portal, check out our post on setting up your member profile.