The May 2017 issue of the magazine for the spa professionals is now available online at pulse.experienceispa.com. Members who receive Pulse, be on the lookout as the print edition will be arriving in your mailbox soon.
In this Issue
The May 2017 issue focuses on Spa Management and Operations. Learn how to improve your company’s culture, red flags to look out for when hiring, and tips to stop micromanaging. You’ll also see how spas are building their customer base by attracting athletes to the spa.
- 6 Fail-Safe Methods to Improve Your Company’s Culture
- Keeping Employees Engaged: A Step Toward Reducing Turnover
- Stop Being a Micromanager! Tips for Learning to Delegate
- Is the Fit Right? Red Flags to Keep an Eye on When Screening Job Applicants
- Helping Athletes Recover Through Spa Therapy
In Every Issue:
Don’t forget to check out your favorite columns to see fellow members featured.
- Member News
- Member Perspectives: Remede Spa at St. Regis Aspen Resort, Thermes Marins Spa AYANA Resort and Spa BALI, and Euphoria Wellness Spa
- Conversations: Joanna Garzilli, intuition coach and author of Big Miracles: The 11 Spiritual Rules for Ultimate Success
- A Day in the Life: Holly Wydra, account development manager, FarmHouse Fresh
- Success Stories: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort + Jean Kolb, Well By Choice
- Ask the Expert: Mike Weiking, CEO of the World Happiness Institute and author of The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living
- Social Connections: Lynette Casper, president Phytomer Group Brands