MISSION AND VISION
Improve and enhance the value of the spa experience.
Advance spa culture to sustain health and well-being.
The ISPA Foundation is a 501(c)3, nonprofit organization that works in harmony with the International SPA Association. The purpose of the ISPA Foundation is:
- To promote the public welfare through the advancement of physical fitness, medical and wellness care, and professional spa services;
- To encourage, provide for, and engage in professional study and research related to lifestyle and health enhancement from physical fitness, dietary practices, spa services, and educational programs and scholarship programs;
- To improve the quality and increase the availability of professional spa services, medical and wellness care, conventional and complementary therapies and treatments, and related educational programs.
- Visionary leadership that is always open to new ideas
- Integrity evidenced by ethical, honest and credible behavior
- Nurturing the wellness of society and the environment
- Commitment to spa management as a profession
- Establish the Foundation as the educational source for the spa industry.
- Establish definitive research validating spa industry-related topics.
- Create an endowment that sustains the Foundation in perpetuity.