After months of hard work, the ISPA team is thrilled to share the new technology update that will be a huge enhancement to your membership. These changes will make it easier to access your account information and member benefits. All members were sent an email with new login details and information on how to navigate the exciting new features within the site. If you didn't receive your email or need it to be resent, please contact email@example.com and we'll send one your way.
From intuitive member directories and enhanced member profiles to easier account management and modern billing options, we are confident you will love the new features just as much as we do.
The enhanced features are much more intuitive, user-friendly and provide a wealth of benefits including more aesthetically pleasing individual profiles that allow you to upload your photo and social media accounts, community groups for peer networking and task conversations, a "My Transactions" folder that allows you to quickly access receipts from purchases made and so much more.
We encourage you to log in and play around a bit to see the new improvements for yourself!
Common FAQs for New Member Portal
Because the new change will inevitably bring about questions, here are a few Q&A's you may run into when poking around the new member portal. A more detailed list of FAQs will be provided on the website shortly. In the meantime, these should suffice as you are getting used to the new ISPA groove.
- How do I add a photo to my profile?
- On the top left of your profile, hover over the circle above your name and click “Change Photo.” This will allow you to drag & drop, or browse and upload a photo.
- We are working on adding a custom cropping tool that allows for image resizing. If you are having trouble uploading the ideal image size, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I access my login information?
- How do I reset my password?
- If you can’t remember your password, there is a Forgot Password link on the login page to the member portal.
- How do I access the Member Directory?
- Once you are logged in, on the right side of the menu bar, you will see Directories. If you click on Directories, there will be a drop-down menu where you can select which directory you would like to view.
- How do I search for a person in the Member Directory?
- From the All ISPA Members Directory, you simply enter the name of the person you want to find in the search bar located at the top of the page.
- What is the difference between the Spa Member Directory, Resource Partner Directory and All ISPA Members Directory?
- The Spa Member Directory displays all of our Spa Member organizations. The Resource Partner Directory displays all of our vendor and service provider member organizations. The All Members Directory is a complete listing of all individuals who are members of ISPA.
- How do I update my contact information in the Member Directory?
- Search for your own name in the All ISPA Members Directory and click on your listing. There will be a blue pencil icon which you click and can edit your contact information.
- How do I pay an open invoice online?
- From your profile, select the “Make a Payment” tab on the left side menu. Here you can select the invoices you wish to make a payment on. The new system now allows you to easily pay by credit card or e-check at your convenience.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about the member portal?
- If you have any questions about the member portal, we will be happy to assist you at email@example.com.