In preparing your Conference week, don’t forget about the Professional Development Sessions that will take place each day. This is part two of a series of five that will detail the different categories each Professional Development Session fall into. For part 2, learn about Employee Impact. If you missed Part 1 on Mindful Marketing, click here.
Stephen R. Covey said, “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” Employees are the most important asset to any business. The Employee Impact sessions will give you the tools to get the most out of your team and be the best manager you can be.
Employee Impact Sessions:
• Managing the Power of Millennials – Millennials now make up the largest generation in the American workforce. Susan Steward will assist spa professionals in addressing the unique challenges associated in developing a millennial-friendly culture. Tuesday, September 13, 8-9 am
• The Perfection Detox – Dropping the Weight of Perfection So You Can Soar – Learn how changing your leadership mindset from perfectionist to optimalist can lead your company to reach its potential with Petra Kolber. Wednesday, September 14, 8-9 am
• Seven and a Half Keys to Sustain Exceptional Service on Your Team – Bryan Williams will demonstrate the keys that are used by successful leaders to inspire their employees and drive service excellence every day. Wednesday, September 14, 8-9 am
• Leveraging a Fiercely Loyal Internal Team to Market Your Spa – Participants will learn concrete strategies and actionable steps from Sarah Robinson on how to create a loyal internal community, leading your team to become your biggest brand advocates. Wednesday, September 14, 3-4:30 pm
• Three Ways to Use Happiness to Grow Your Business – Boldijarre Koronczay is back to discuss how having the right attitude can increase your satisfaction, the happiness of your employees, and the happiness of your customers. Wednesday, September 14, 3-4:30 pm
• The Happiness Epidemic – Catch It If You Can – Petra Kolber will present ten ways to immediately elevate the positivity and energy within your staff including exercising your gratitude muscle and strengthening your courage to inspire your employees. Thursday, September 15, 8-9 am
If you want to know more about any of these Professional Development Sessions, visit here.