In preparing your Conference week, don’t forget about the Professional Development Sessions that will take place each day. This is the last part in a series of five that will detail the different categories each Professional Development Session fall into. In part 5, learn about Business Health. To see part 4, click here.
“An organization, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it,” said Dee Hock. Your bottom line depends on your business, and your business depends on your employees. Learn important tips and practices for a healthy business in the Business Health sessions.
Business Health Sessions:
• Spa Menu Engineering: Crafting a Unique and Profitable Service Menu – Kate Mearns will take spa directors through the necessary steps of creating a spa menu that supports their brand, strengthens their revenue opportunities and provides guest satisfaction. Tuesday, September 13, 8-9 am
• Using Analytics to Take Your Day Spa to the Next Level – Join Terri Smith for a session that will teach you how to utilize critical data in reports to increase sales and improve your event planning. Wednesday, September 14, 8-9 am
• Tactical Ideas to Immediately Implement Wellness at Your Property – Debra Koerner and Eric Stephenson will present their secrets of instilling wellness, self-care and creating an overall experience of wellbeing at your property. Wednesday, September 14, 3-4:30 pm
• Maximize Growth Areas in Your Business and Unlock Profit Potential in Your Client Base – Exploit the opportunities that will maximize growth potential for your spa. Heather Lemere will present creative, forward-thinking ideas targeted to your client base that can be implemented immediately. Thursday, September 15, 8-9 am
• PR to Profit: Gain Exposure and Build Buzz – Entrepreneur Christina Daves will teach you the key tactics in generating exposure and boosting sales for your small business and how to become an industry thought leader. Thursday, September 15, 4:30-5:30 pm
If you want to know more about any of these Professional Development Sessions, visit here.